Monday, January 7, 2013

Sephora VIB & 500 Point Perk!

So I went to Sephora yesterday and after my purchase, the sales lady told me that I qualified for Sephora's VIB Status (which I qualified last year, but they gave me a new card for use starting this year!) My new card came with a 10% entire purchase coupon, a free shipping coupon, and a free 45 minute makeover session.




I also chose to redeem a 500 point reward! The 500 point reward at my local Sephora was a 4 piece Buxom Eyes, Lips, and Face set. It includes a 1 oz Illuminizer in Venus, Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Sugar, Buxom Lash Mascara, and Smokey Eye Stick in Silver Smoke.






So far I've only tried the Luminizer and the Lip Gloss, but I love them both!! The luminizer is a gorgeous gold shimmer that is perfect for a highlight or an overall glow to the skin. The lip gloss is amazingly long lasting, and the color is beautiful on the lips! If you've ever tried a Buxom lip gloss you know that it has a minty tingly feeling that's feels amazing! Even the luminizer has somewhat of a tingly feeling. 


Bottomline:
This is a great 500 point perk if you're looking to use your points! I highly reccomend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment