This was my look of the day for the day after Christmas (my first one since getting the Naked palette!) and I really love the dramatic black effect.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Sephora, $20)
Almay Intense I-color Satin-I Trio for Blues (Walmart, $6)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sephora, $50)
E.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Black (Target, $1)
Almay One Coat Nourishing Lengthening Mascara in Black (Walmart, $7)
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Gloss in Blush (Walmart, $9)
What I did in 10 easy steps:
1) First, I primed my eyes with the primer potion.
2) Then, I used a fluffy brush to apply Buck to my crease, then applied Naked just
above and blended that out.
3) I applied a piece of scotch tape to the outer edges of my eyes.
4) I used a flat brush to apply Creep to the outside of my eye, blending out the harsh
5) Using the flat brush again, I patted Gunmetal onto the center of my lid.
6) Next, I applied Virgin using a flat brush just under my brow bone and Half-Baked
near the tear duct.
7) Then I used a flat brush and applied a mix of Gunmetal and Creep to my lower lash
8) I applied a bit more Creep to darken the look and blended that out, then removed
9) I lined my top eyelid thinly, with a slight wing to match the tape line, then applied
mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
10) I filled in my eyebrows lightly using the darkest shade of the Almay palette.
That's it! Nothing too difficult about this one, and I really like it a lot. I'll certainly be using this a bunch when I don't have time to go for a new look! That's all I've got for now, I'll be posting a slightly modified version of this look with more of a cranberry tone very soon, so be on the lookout for that! Ta ta for now :)