Sunday, January 27, 2013

Request: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation 832 Swatch/Pictures


***************************************** 

 This page has moved! Check it out on my new domain name CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation 832

*****************************************
Hello everyone! This post is fulfilling a request that was made for swatches and pictures of the CoverGirl’s new foundation. (FYI, because this foundation has SPF, the flash makes the foundation on my skin look slightly lighter than it actually is.)
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in 832 Nude Beige
Blended Out.
Comparison to Other Foundations (L to R: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour in 102 Warm Ivory, CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous in 832 Nude Beige, Revlon Nearly Naked in 130 Shell)
Blended out.
On part of my face (You can see the redness in my cheeks).
On half of my face.
Face with foundation only.
Face after foundation, setting powder, bronzer, and blush.
All done!
Bangs!
Hope that helped!

***************************************** 

 Find the rest of the page here: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation 832

*****************************************

6 comments:

  1. You look lovely! You picked the Nude Beige and I was wondering what shade are you in MAC? I am NC 20 (more olive undetone) and I keep trying to find the right shade for me from this collection.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I apologize for the delayed answer. I'm in the shade NW 20.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Great pics! Would you say this foundation is a little yellow toned? That is what I am looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would say it has a slight yellow undertone. I tend to go for yellow/warm toned foundations as well :)

      Delete