Wednesday, January 2, 2013

After Christmas Haul!

Kaley and I went shopping a few days ago, and I've been to Walmart a couple times since Christmas (so naturally I bought lots of new makeup!). So today, I have a haul of everything I got for you today.


Here's what I got from Walmart:

CoverGirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast ($6.99)



Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in 832 ($9.99)




Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate in 12 Rossetto ($4.49)










Rimmel London Eyeshadow Palette in 761 Sapphire Moonstone ($3.49)




L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in Black ($7.49)




L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in 222 Infinity Sky ($6.99)






Milaini Liquif'Eye Eyeliner Pencil ($6.99)




Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Palette in 383B Knock on Wood ($2.99)




Here's what I got from Ulta:


NYX Roll on Shimmer in 12 Platinum ($4.49)




NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk ($4.49)




Here's what I got from Sephora:


Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Cream Glow ($32)




Optical Blurring Foundation Brush from Urban Decay ($24)




Here's my video version of this haul:



No comments:

Post a Comment